Google provides you Gmail App a free advertising-supported mail service. You may access this mail App as protected webmail, as well as through POP3 or IMAP4 protocol without any hesitation. On April 1st, 2004 Gmail started as an invitation-only beta release and it became accessible to the all public on February 7, 2007.
On July 7th, 2009, the service upgraded from beta status beside with the rest of the Google Apps group. With an initial storage capacity, it offers of 1 GB per user. After that Gmail significantly increased the webmail standard for free storage up to 2 to 4 MB for its participants such as Hotmail offered at that time. Individual messages, including attachments, may be up to 25 MB. It has a search-oriented interface and a “conversation view” similar to an Internet forum.
More about Gmail App
The Gmail App noted by web developers for its initial use of Ajax. It runs on Google GFE/2.0 on Linux. As of June 2012, it was the most widely used web-based email provider with over 425 million active users around the world. The estimation of the 2014 estimate, 60% of mid-sized US companies were using Gmail. In May 2014, it became the first app on the Google Play Store to hit one billion installations on Android devices.
Moreover, it is easy to use an email application. It saves your time and keeps your messages and emails safe and secure. Get your messages instantly through notifications. Besides, read and respond online and offline, and can find any message more quickly than other apps.
You can easily download and install this amazing application on your android device without facing any trouble. The experts added some new features and options recently, on the demand of our valuable users of this smart application. These changes highlighted down here and are as follow.
Features of Gmail App
- It is freeware app means totally costless to download.
- You can get an organized inbox where you can sort and categories your messages. In addition to this, you can read messages from your friends and family.
- You can read, write, and send emails to this smart tool.
- You also organize and arrange your important emails with this free tool.
- It is much safe and spams less, which blocks spam before it targets your inbox to keep your account safe and clutter-free.
- You can send attachments directly from your Android phone or from Google drive.
- Any spam is not able to hit your inbox easily. Don’t worry about access messages in your inbox because it provides you with 15 GB of free storage. It is not necessary to delete messages to save space.
- It supports more than one account action. You can use both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses like (Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com or any other IMAP/POP email) from the app.
From the above data, you can easily guess about the popularity of this application. So what are you waiting for? Just click on the provided download link down here for free. Install it on your android devices as well as Android tablets and smartphones and start to arrange your emails.
Get the following Google apps for free from here.
This smart application offered by Google LLC and it requires Android 4.1 and up.
Now you are just a click away to download the Gmail App.