About Root Uninstaller APK
Find your most needy app from the stock of applications in an easy way. If your android device or tablet or smartphone has become a stock of lots of systems and regular applications and you are not able to find your working application at the right time? Then Root Uninstaller is the best option for you. It is faster and fast, much simple and safe too to use. Download its latest APK file from below on this page for free.
Moreover, it freezes pre-installed apps on your android device or smartphone and does much more for you. This simple and highly secure app comes with lots of features for ROOT + NAND unlocked devices. These features are listed below.
Features of Root Uninstaller for ROOT + NAND unlocked devices:
- With it, you can also uninstall system apps and regular apps with just on a single click. It helps you to freezes or deactivates bloat wares, regular and stock applications. Moreover, this tool thaws out and allows applications either it is free and on a trial basis or pro one.
- It also saves your files because of its system backup application in external SD card, as a result, you can reinstall them later on at any time and let you back up applications. It allows you to reorganize your all apps to install them in a fresh state. You can ultimately delete useless and wanted system apps with this tool.
- With the feature of “Hide my App” you can present up to a freezing application and it of course re-freeze on app closing. For that, you just have to hit on launch freeze button. The app also gives you free hands to discover its many other features like data folder, code folder and much more.
Features of Root Uninstaller for NON-ROOTED DEVICES:
It offers several stunning features for the NON-ROOT DEVICES as well that are listed below.
- This tool has an instant APK list, which lets you show all existing APK files on your device and SD card. The app possesses market references and can reinstate after factory reorganize or change devices. You can also yourself clear data and cache by manually.
- You can manage all the APK files such as delete them, install them and can install a system application (PRO). With a just single tap, you can uninstall any listed apps and it can also uninstall in a batch. It quickly opens the application list without consuming your time.
- Root Uninstaller shows the names of applications, icons, and the names of packages as well. It eliminates the system tools that you cannot uninstall. This tool removes and cleans castoffs left by third-party apps, system apps, applications on SD card, backup and frozen applications as well.
- This Uninstaller supports big screen such as tablet views. It lets you find out apps from all data files and code folders. The trial-based free version of this tool lets you defrost or restore applications for not more than three times.
Before going to install it you must make it sure that your app is authorized by Super User. If you are not able to freeze or defrost, then go to enable USB debugging first.
How you will debug USB?
For that, you just follow the given steps. (Home/Setting/Application/Development/USB Debugging) After that, if you have any difficulty in restoring backup application in the first attempt, then try to find Apps on SD card. And then long press on that particular app and select install as a system app. Its free APK uses SD card to store all data. It’s both versions PRO and FREE is categorically compatible.
So download the Latest APK file of this great tool from below given downloaded link for free. And install it on your android device or tablet to make the best of it.
It offered by Root Uninstaller and it requires Android 4.1 and up.